Are you at Risk Cervical ?
- Persistent infection of the cervix with Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Having many sexual partners
- Husband having multiple sexual partners
- Having first sexual intercourse at a young age
- Giving birth to many children
- Having other diseases which lower immunity such as HIV/AIDS, immunosuppressive drugs, transplant etc.
The presence of these risk factors does not imply that you will definitely acquire cancer. However, if you have one or more of these risk factors, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
Dr.ChinnaBabu Sunkavalli, the Best Cervical Oncologist available at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, Telangana, India to treat cancer patients, available online for International Cancer Patients with online/video appointments.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT :
Call Us : +91 90001 26776 | +91 81436 20131
Drop Your Email : email@example.com